3 - 6 years experience • Posted 02/09/2017
Yotpo’s Account Executive position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy not only within the US market but globally. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our robust SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Run scheduled demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 2-6 years of full cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative short sales cycle
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision making structure in small to mid-size companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Yotpo is a plug and play social reviews solution for e-commerce websites. Yotpo is focused on providing the best social review experience for every website in the world. With Yotpo shoppers can read and write social reviews, get automatic reminders to write reviews and even have an automatic review loyalty program. Yotpo also includes powerful reports and analytics giving online merchants actionable insight to improve merchandising strategy. Don't you want to know what your customers are doing inside Facebook? Twitter?
- Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office. - upport of a robust and well-trained Sales Development Representative team. - True trajectory for growth - we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded. - The opportunity to learn from and work closely with our VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Sales Managers. - We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.