Northwestern Mutual is a financial services company that offers a variety of insurance and investment solutions. Since our founding in 1857, through every recession and every economic boom, we’ve kept our focus on the long term, delivering our clients and policyowners consistent financial strength year after year.
Our financial representatives build lifelong relationships to help clients identify their unique needs in order to provide long-term solutions.
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments
- Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
- Northwestern Mutual is annually ranked as one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine and recognizes as the best company to sell for in the financial services industry.
- Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career”.
- Northwestern Mutual named “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com (Ranking #1 in our industry).
- Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”.
- Ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.