ABOUT THE COMPANY
Switch is a smart, addictively simple job hunting app that is reinventing the way jobseekers discover your next job (iOS,Android). Powered by intelligent algorithms, Switch recommends the best personalized opportunities for any jobseeker's specific profile and interests, daily. On Switch, jobseekers can connect directly with hiring managers in real-time, without missing a beat. Switch is discreet, easy-to-use, and the most effective job discovery app on the market.
To learn more about us, checkout our feature on Good Morning America.
We are looking for a superstar Customer Success Manager (Sales, Account Executive) to join our Customer Success team.
- Startup desire or experience. Ability to work in agile dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, customer success, account management, sales development at a technology or recruiting tech company
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets
- Excellent phone & email & social communication skills
- Client relationship management experience
- Fast learner that will quickly posses product expertise
- Strong technical orientation
- Knowledge of salesforce
- Manage the customer acquisition sales funnel to drive the supply side of the Switch jobs marketplace
- Develop lead lists by utilizing a variety of software tools and online databases
- Qualify leads and sharpen our lead qualification process
- Email campaigns / drip programs
- Run email campaigns to generate customer signups
- Enhance and improve email drip programs structure
- Develop email templates
- A/B test email template copy
- Run re-engagement campaigns to increase return frequency of existing customers
- Run Web and phone demos to present to new accounts and close deals
- Manage, track and report on all in-market sales activities
- Work across our two main geographies: New York and San Francisco
- Focus on Fortune 1000 companies in the strongest hiring sectors: Technology, advertising, finance, business consulting, and publishing
- Connect with hiring managers and HR representatives to increase user acquisition
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the marketplace
- We use SalesForce, Pardot, Yesware, Engage, Mixpanel, and other cool sales tools